Re-Post from The Guardian
Health and wellbeing: the top five stories of 2013
The Guardian has posted 2013’s top five stories focused on happiness, food and a few myth busters about behaviour change. It is about Health and Wellbeing.
As long as priority is given to financial growth and GDP remains the dominant measurement of national economic health, where does health and happiness fit in?
The health and wellbeing pieces that got people reading this year were:
1. Communicating sustainability: lessons from public health
2. International happiness day: why it’s a serious global issue
3. Kicking McDonald’s out: the hospitals getting serious about food
4. Sustainable urban design: lessons to be taken from slums
5. New national wellbeing statistics show money doesn’t always equal happiness